[Translators] schedule of next release - Claws Mail 3.10.0

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu May 1 19:43:28 CEST 2014

Hello folks, long time no see. Now it's Claws Time!¹

The next release of Claws Mail will be version 3.10.0 and will take
place on Monday 26th May.

We will impose a string-freeze for one week, from Monday 19th
May.

Translators should update their Claws Mail sources and update their
translation during that period of a week, submitting a new *.po file
to translations at thewildbeast.co.uk no later than 06:00 GMT on the
morning of 26th May.

I will make a claws-mail.pot file available on 19th May, and post
the link here, for those translators not pulling from Claws Mail GIT
tree and creating their own copy.

**Please do check your translation** before sending it to me, for
example:

/usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics es.po

Please do remove all old, redundant lines from the end of the file.

Further information can be found here:
http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Translator%27s_Information

Finally, please do let me know if you intend to submit an update. In
that way I won't wait around for something that is not coming, and
won't start before your translation arrives.

Thanks in advance,

with regards

Paul

¹ Re:  Chief Stephen Osita Osadebe & His Nigeria Sound Makers
International ‎– Sound Time
--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières