[Translators] Danish Translation

Thomas Bellmann ThomasBellmann at gmx.net
Tue Oct 15 18:01:06 CEST 2013

Am Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:13:33 +0200
schrieb Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org>:

> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 09:07:39AM +0200, Nicky Thomassen wrote:

> > Number of warnings: 2410
>
> [...] No idea what these warnings are about.

During translating I got warnings, when (e.g.) the number of
placeholders at original and translated string did differ.
Example:
#: src/action.c:609
#, c-format
msgid ""
"The selected action cannot be used in the compose window\n"
"because it contains %%f, %%F, %%as or %%p."
msgstr ""
"Die gewählte Aktion ist im Editor-Fenster nicht anwendbar,\n"
"weil sie %%f, %%F, %%as oder %%p enthält."

Just forget a "%" there and you will get an warning.

hth
Thomas