[Translators] god news for the next release

Mon Mar 4 17:43:17 CET 2013

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:03:38 +0000,
Paul<claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>We, (well, that is Colin for 95% of it), have now moved the extra
>plugins into Claws Mail core. This is good news because it means that
>for the next release you will have only one file to work on, instead
>of many. What's even better is that all your separate extra plugins
>translations have been merged into Claws Mail already.
>
>with regards
>
>Paul

Another point of view is that we will have strings in plugins that we
don't use to translate (At least that is the case for me - as I am
not using all plugins)
I am a bit uneasy about translating stuff that I don't use normally,
but believe I'll manage - A pretty big amount of strings to go through
right now though...

Does anybody else have any thoughts about this?

I would be happy if there still was one po-file for each plugin - Then
it would be very easy to decide which plugins you would like to spend
time translating.

(But in the end - I hope I don't sound too disgruntled - I am very
thankful for all the work all you developers are doing.)

best regards
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists at gusnan.se
gusnan at gusnan.se