[Translators] schedule for the next release

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 19:21:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

The next release of Claws Mail will be on Monday May 6th.

Big changes since last time! All 'extra plugins' have now been
incorporated in Claws Mail itself, so there are no 'extra plugins'
now. Also we're now using Git instead of CVS. Information about the
Git repository can be found here: http://www.claws-mail.org/git.php

Dates for your calendar:

String freeze starts:	29th April
Release date:		6th May

Please update and send your translations to me during that week, to
arrive no later than the end of May 5th. (Times are GMT/UTC)

For those not accessing git directly I will, as usual, make the pot
files available on the 29th April and announce it here.

Please let me know if you will be submitting an update.

Please check your files before sending them. Use the following
command, but of course with your po file:

/usr/bin/msgfmt -c en_GB.po

If in doubt, please read
http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Translator%27s_Information or
ask questions on this list or to me directly.

thanks in advance!

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune