[Translators] Support for msgctxt

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Wed Nov 14 13:00:38 CET 2012

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:57:41 +0100
Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk> wrote:

> I have no idea how well msgctxt is supported in various translation
> programs. It should be no problem, since msgctxt is available since
> gettext-0.15, which is several years old. Popular tools like Poedit
> already seem to support it (http://www.poedit.net/trac/ticket/148).
>
> Thoughts? Suggestions?

So, does any of you translators have problem with this? I do not know what
tools you use, and whether or not they support msgctxt. I'm planning to make
the switch mentioned in grandparent post soon after next Claws-Mail release,
unless someone gives a good argument against.

You should not lose any already translated strings by this move.

Regards,
--
Andrej Kacian