[Translators] schedule for next release

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 21:56:03 CET 2012

On Thu, 8 Nov 2012 20:26:56 +0100
Slavko <slavino at slavino.sk> wrote:

> Some initial notes:
>
> Please, make these messages as plurals:
>
> - messages whose age is greater than # days
> - messages whose age is less than # days
> - messages whose score is equal to # points
> - messages whose score is greater than # points
> - messages whose score is lower than # points
> - messages whose size is equal to # bytes
> - messages whose size is greater than # bytes
> - messages whose size is smaller than # bytes

Hmmm, certainly in English these strings are as they are, they will
can only be plural to make grammatical sense.

> - Importing from mbox... (%d mails imported)

You may have a  point here. But this will have to suffice for now.

> Are there missing spaces in messages, please? :
>
> "Certificate for %s is unknown.
> %sDo you want to accept it?"
>  ^^
> and
>
> "Certificate for %s is expired.
> %sDo you want to continue?"
>  ^^
>
> and
>
> "Certificate for %s has changed.
> %sDo you want to accept it?"
>  ^^

No, there are no missing spaces. The 2nd %s is a translated string
which ends with linebreaks.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune