[Translators] Simplified and Traditional Chinese translation

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun May 27 20:06:51 CEST 2012

Hi Rob,

On Tue, 22 May 2012 17:18:32 +0800
Rob <rbnwmk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am Rob, I have tried using Claws as email clients on my netbook
> for a couple of months and have been quite satisfied with the
> lightweight performance so far.

Thanks for the offer of help!

Since there has been no reply to your message then I think you can
take over the Simplified Chinese translation, and the Traditional
Chinese too if you have time for both.

Did you read the translators' page on the wiki, it should answer all
the basic questions that you may have.
http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Translator%27s_Information

Thanks again,
with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune