[Translators] thanks for your 3.8.1 updates

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 16:49:06 CEST 2012

Thanks, everyone, for your updates for 3.8.1!

Just over half in the requested format, so that's good.

Some had errors preventing compilation (which I fixed) so please do
check them before submitting:

/usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics xx.po

If in doubt, see the info page:
http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Translator%27s_Information

Some submitted 'updates' which didn't actually include any changes,
and some included the pot files, mo files, backup files,
and .directory files - no need for these!

Despite my apparent nit-picking, I do appreciate your efforts!

thanks again,

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune