[Translators] Clawsker 0.7.8 flash release

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Wed Jun 20 16:10:09 CEST 2012

  Hi all,

  Latest CVS changes introduce 3 new hidden properties, already supported
by Clawsker git version, so I've decided to make a flash release by next
week so latest Clawsker supports latest Claws Mail hidden properties.

  You have little time, but there's also only 7 new strings to translate,
so it shouldn't be hard :)

  New or updated translations should be sent to me (ideally by replying this
mail but not to the list), and before next Saturday 23:59 UTC.

  Latest pot file is available on the usual location at github, this time
with the following lucky number:

  https://github.com/mones/clawsker/blob/49d92f5fd3f61630bed775d8a1add1944bf7278d/po/clawsker.pot

  Thanks in advance,
--