[Translators] schedule for next release

Yasen Pramatarov yasen at lindeas.com
Wed Jun 20 11:52:05 CEST 2012

На Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:29:38 Paul написа:

> There were not so many responses to my mail this time - it seems that
> the translation team is getting smaller. I'd like to work out who is
> still committed to doing the translations and who is not. If you send
> an update then I'll know you're still in, but if anyone can't make it
> this time but still plans on translating in future then let me know.
> For everyone else I'll assume that we'll not receive any future
> updates and modify the current information to suit.

 I try to finish Bulgarian on each release cycle, but I can't fit in
 the time span you are giving. It will be much easier if we have some
 way to make constant small changes when we find time and this way to
 keep the translation up-to-date.

 Anyway, I'll do my best to submit a translation update this time :)
 So count Bulgarian in (well, eventually) :)

 Yasen