[Translators] schedule for next release

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 11:29:38 CEST 2012

On Tue, 29 May 2012 07:18:07 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> For those not accessing cvs directly I will, as usual, make the pot
> files available on the 20th and announce it here.

Here it is:
http://www.claws-mail.org/i18n/claws-mail-plus-plugins-pot-files-3_8_1.tar.gz

There were not so many responses to my mail this time - it seems that
the translation team is getting smaller. I'd like to work out who is
still committed to doing the translations and who is not. If you send
an update then I'll know you're still in, but if anyone can't make it
this time but still plans on translating in future then let me know.
For everyone else I'll assume that we'll not receive any future
updates and modify the current information to suit.

Thanks in advance,
with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune