[Translators] Swedish translation

Sat Jan 21 22:21:58 CET 2012

Hi!

Since I started the Swedish translation in an unfortunate moment (just
around the release of 3.8.0) - I didn't manage to provide the
translation in time for that release, but I have it updated and have
translated quite some more strings than was translated previously.

If anyone would like to get it and use (or help out), I have made it
available here:

http://www.gusnan.se/claws/sv.po

Comments and help are most welcome, I intend to update and provide it to
the claws people in good time for the next release.

best regards and thanks
/Andreas