[Translators] Plugins string translated in the plugin, and not in Claws

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Mon Jan 2 23:25:14 CET 2012

On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 21:04:53 +0100
Slavko <slavino at slavino.sk> wrote:

> Hi Andrej,
>
> Dňa Mon, 2 Jan 2012 19:19:26 +0100 Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk>
> napísal:
>
> > No need to file a bugreport, I am going over all the external plugins
> > right now, fixing them one by one.
>
> the fetchinfo plugin is not internationalized. If you will add gettext
> support to it, then i will convert all strings to _() function in it.
>
> regards

Looking at the plugin's source code, and only additional strings that seem to
need to be marked for translation are the four checkboxes in the plugin
preferences, plus possibly one or two error messages. I have the plugin
gettextized in my local copy already, and will commit tomorrow, unless someone
objects (translators and/or Paul for having one more translation to handle come
release day :) ).

Kind regards,
--
Andrej Kacian